COVID-19 Visitor Information
What to expect during your visit under Alert Level 2
We’re glad to welcome you back to the gallery!
To ensure the well-being of our visitors and staff, Gus Fisher Gallery is following some straightforward protocols during this time to make everyone’s visit to the gallery an enjoyable and safe experience:
Contact Tracing and Social Distancing
- A QR Code compatible with the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Tracer App will be displayed at the entrance. Please sign in if you have the app.
- If you require manual sign-in, an invigilator will be present at the entrance to record your contact details before you enter the gallery. These details will be securely stored and only used for the purposes of contact tracing should that be necessary. You will be asked to state your name, phone number and email address. Find out more about the need for contact tracing and the process involved as advised by the Government and Ministry of Health here.
- Multiple dispensers of hand sanitizer will be available on entry to the building and in our gallery spaces for you to use.
- Staff will be following a frequent daily cleaning rota in the gallery spaces to minimise the spread of germs on surfaces.
- We encourage you to wear face masks while visiting the gallery.
- Where possible, we will wedge doors open to limit the need for you to touch surfaces in the gallery.
- Please do not visit the gallery if you are feeling unwell.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask our friendly gallery staff and we look forward to welcoming you soon.