COVID-19 Visitor Information
What to expect during your visit under Alert Level 2
We’re glad to welcome you back to the gallery under Alert Level 2!
To ensure the wellbeing of our visitors and staff, Gus Fisher Gallery is following some new protocols during this time:
Contact Tracing and Social Distancing
- An invigilator will be present at the entrance to record your contact details before you enter the gallery. These details will be securely stored and only used for the purposes of contact tracing should that be necessary. You will be asked to state your name, phone number and email address.
- All groups visiting the gallery are limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- We will ask you to keep a 1 metre social distance from anyone who is not part of your group while inside the gallery.
- Multiple dispensers of hand sanitiser will be available in our gallery spaces for you to use.
- Staff will be following a frequent daily cleaning rota in the gallery spaces to minimise the spread of germs on surfaces.
- Where possible, we will wedge doors open to limit the need for you to touch surfaces in the gallery.
- For your safety, our complimentary coffee will be unavailable during this time.
- Where possible, we will remove headphones from artworks. If this is not possible we will clean headphones frequently.
- Disposable gloves will be available for visitors to browse through two artist books featured in our exhibition.
- Public programmes and events will not resume on-site until restrictions are eased further.
- Please do not visit the gallery if you are feeling unwell.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask our friendly gallery staff and we look forward to welcoming you soon.