Gus Fisher Gallery is open during the red setting of the Covid-19 Protection Framework.
Please note the following requirements for your visit:
- Please scan in using the Covid-19 Tracer app at the door. Paper sign-in sheets will also be provided.
- Once inside, please make your way to the invigilation desk where you will be asked to scan your Vaccine Pass with one of our staff. Gus Fisher Gallery is part of The University of Auckland and valid proof of vaccination or a medical exemption is required for all visitors 12+.
- Maintain a safe 1 metre distance from others.
- Please wear a face mask.
To ensure your visit is a safe one, Gus Fisher Gallery will be carrying out the following:
- Mask wearing by our gallery staff and volunteers.
- Regular cleaning of doors, handles and surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser available on entry and in the galleries.
- Capacity limits for each gallery to ensure safe social distancing.
- Coffee served in disposable and recyclable cups.
For more information on the Covid-19 protocols for Tāmaki Makaurau, please visit the Unite Against Covid-19 website here.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Gus Fisher Gallery.
Nau mai hoki mai!